1.) LA/SPEECH FEST:
- Complete your draft of your body paragraphs on your Google document. Transfer your points from your skeleton over to your shared document.
- Click here to review the body paragraph the class created as a group.
- Be prepared to meet with Mr. Hong tomorrow to conference about your writing.
2.) MATH 6: Complete review worksheet and study for your MATH test (Thursday)
MATH 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5yCOSHeYn4
- Unit test tomorrow. Memorize all your formulas because you will not be given these tomorrow.
- If you have any questions, please post them here.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Copy and paste your 3 body paragraphs (draft) here only after you have completed writing them.
- This must be according to the criteria from class today (Transition word and topic sentence, 3 supporting points and explanations, concluding sentences)
- Give 2 students at least 1 suggestion to improve each of their paragraphs. Be very specific what you think they should do to improve their body paragraphs.
- Respond to any comments/suggestions.
- Edit/revise your paragraphs based on the suggestions. Then, copy and paste your revised edition from the class website over to your Google Document so you have it ready to work on in class tomorrow.
A Message from Kid President