- Grade 6 students please do not complete the survey
1.) MESSAGE FROM YOUR CLASS PARENT:
We are pleased to advise you that the Grade 7 students will be getting there Graduation Ceremony on Wednesday, June 25, immediately before the dance. Mrs. Jensen and Mr. Lewis will be in attendance to hand out certificates and awards. Please pass the word on to Grade 7 families - we are doing our best to reach out to everyone but not all families have provided their contact info to the Class Parent.
Please read below for the details:
Ceremony & Dance Location
Clayton Hall, 18531 70 Avenue
Student Arrival & Check in: 4:45-5:00pm
- parents, please be prepared to sign your child in and out of the dance plus leave a contact number; you child will not be allowed to leave the dance until they have been signed out by a parent or guardian.
- please alert the parent signing your child in if there are any allergies we should be aware of
- please leave all valuables, back packs and large purses at home, no outside food or beverages allowed
- we ask that the students bring a chair to sit on for the ceremony as we are holding the ceremony outside of the hall on the grass
- students will not be allowed to leave the immediate area of the hall or go into the park; we don't anticipate any issues, however, please reminder your student of the expected behaviour (which would be the same as if it were a school function). Any students who are unable to adhere to the expected behaviour will have a parent called to pick them up immediately.
Ceremony 5:15pm - 5:55pm
- as we are holding the ceremony outside and the hall has limited capacity, we will not be able to set up chairs for parents and family members. Feel free to bring a chair to sit on outside
Dance : 6:00pm - 9:30pm
- Food service of hamburgers, veggie burgers & kettle chips, water from 6:30pm - 7:45pm
- DJ & Photobooth
- Candy buffet & slushies
Please be prompt to pickup your student following the dance. We appreciate your support and patience.
If you have any questions pleas contact Karen Holcroft at 604 574 2573,email@example.com or Andrea MacIsaac at 778 574 0045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Baz Luhrmann - Wear Sunscreen
Grade 7 students, please watch this video and listen to the lyrics. It has an awesome message!