STUDENTS/PARENTS: DON'T FORGET YOUR FIELD TRIP FORMS (2) AND YOUR MONEY!
- Complete Pg 1 and 2 of your integer review booklets.
- Use your number line sheets for the questions that ask you to use number lines. Don't forget to lable each number line so you know which question/page it is from.
- Use a lined piece of paper for all your integer chip questions. Don't forget to draw out each step so it is clear what is happening in each question.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES: No HW
- Watch this video on the history of the Canadian Space Agency
4.) POST A RESPONSE (THIS IS A QUIZ AND I WILL INCLUDE IT IN YOUR ASSESSMENTS ON FRESHGRADE!!!):
- FOLLOW THE PAR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY THIS WEEKEND! (QUIZ)
- Choose one of the integer strategies you have learned in class and explain which one you prefer using.
- If you choose number lines: Write a short paragaph (using transition words) to explain how to solve addition and subtraction questions
- If you choose integer chips: Write a short paragaph (using transition words) to explain how to solve subtraction questions using integer chips.
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement.
- Make sure your response makes sense. Be sure to proofread it and to edit/revise it. If someone who had never learned about integers read your resoonse, would they be able to figure it out? If so, then you have probably done a great job!
The History of the Canadian Space Agency