Students continued with their book club blogging by brainstorming about WHY we blog for book club, and the criteria for blogging.
1.) BOOK CLUB:
- Please ensure that your Section I notes are typed up and shared with Ms. Fei
- Continue blogging and responding to your group members. Remember the criteria we brainstormed in class!
- Be prepared to start your group discussions on Monday!
2.) SOCIALS/LA: Continue working on your Visual Representation Project
- Finalize your drawings/ideas for the robotic arm (if you have not done so already).
- Bring a hanger (if you need it) for Monday.
3.) YOUTUBE REFLECTION: Watch the 'Mother's Day Video' and post your reflection in the comments section of our YouTube channel.
- Be sure to comment on the learning intentions!
- What did you learn how to do?
- What skills did you use?
- Which concepts did you use that you learned from your photography unit?
4.) YOUTUBE COMMENT FROM YOUR MOM: After your mom watches the video, have her leave a comment on our YOUTUBE Channel letting you and the rest of the class know what she thinks of your Mother's day card and video! If they don't have a YouTube account, let them use yours! I wonder how many mom's will do their homework? ;)
4.) IMPORTANT - Don't forget to show your mom the Mother's Day video we made for them!
Happy Mother's Day from the Division 4 Students