1.) POST A RESPONSE:
- When we read, we often make connections to things that remind us of powerful experiences. Significant memories of our past often bring out deep emotions. In today's reading, we learned about Willow Chance's experience with her parents and discussed how she must have been feeling.
- In your own words, write a short paragraph (intro, 3-5 supporting sentences, and a conclusion) about what we read about in 'COUNTING BY 7's' today and something in your life that you can connect to using you background knowledge.
- Double check your spelling and sentence structure to make sure it make sense.
- Comment on the paragraph structure of your peers to see if they included an interesting introduction, 3-5 sentences, and a concluding sentence.
- Edit/revise your post based on your peer feedback or your self-assessment.
The Power of Words