1.) MATH: Complete all integer multiplication questions for tomorrow.
- Continue working on your 'SCALE OF LARGE' projects.
- Remember, you need to have all your objects drawn/made/cut out for tomorrow. You must spend some time tonight doing this.
- You need your scale chart. Click here to see it in case you forgot it.
- You also need your criteria sheet. Be sure to follow the rubric if you want to do well. Otherwise, you may be asked to complete it again.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In your own words, explain step-by-step how to make a circle cut out using only a ruler, pencil, and a pair of scissors.
- How do you get a circle with a specific diameter (distance across the centre of a circle) ? How do you use radius (distance from the centre of your circle to the outer edge)
- How do you fold the paper?
- Where do you measure your lines from?
- Where do you cut?
- Ask your classmates questions here if you can't remember or if you are unsure.
- Give 2 students suggestions on other things they have missed in their explanations.
6 Ways to Draw a Circle Without a Compass