All students have completed their research and are working on their presentations. You should all continue working on your presentations over the weekend. You will be given some time in class on Monday and Tuesday to work on them, however, keep in mind you must spend time on your projects at home. You will not have much homework other than this until Wednesday so use this time wisely!
1.) MATH 6/7:
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Really spend a lot of time working on your presentations! THEY ARE DUE ON WEDNESDAY! Don't wait until the last minute because it will be almost impossible for you to complete it in one night!
- If you have any questions, please post them here or e-mail me directly.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Some of you may or may not celebrate Christmas. This all depends on your family's customs, culture, traditions, and beliefs.
- Describe what Christmas means to you and why you celebrate it.
- If you celebrate it, what are some special traditions that you and your family celebrate during this time of the year?
- What is the 'BIG IDEA' behind why you and your family celebrate Christmas? Or, explain why your family does not celebrate Christmas.
Introduction to Fractions