In addition to this, the students had an opportunity to watch part of the opening ceremonies of the 2014 Sochi Olympics.
In Science, the students observed their own cheek cells and made their observations to complete the second part of their Plant/Animal Cell lab. Click here to see what a cheek cell looks like under a microscope.
The students were introduced to 'GENIUS HOUR' today and they are all looking forward to learning what they want to learn!
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work:
MATH 7: Pg. 84-85 #1, 3, 4, and 8
- Your models are due on Tuesday!
- SAM completed his project yesterday! He will receive a special surprise on Tuesday!
- James, Jenna, Connor, and Sean completed their projects today and will receive a surprise on Tuesday!
3.) CULTURE DAY:
- If possible, dress up in your culture's traditional clothing to celebrate your heritage!
- Also, bring a snack or any food that is from your culture. We will share our snacks with the rest of the class on Tuesday morning!
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- There is no post a response this weekend! I hope you enjoy your family day weekend!