1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Play this game.
MATH 7: Pg. 130-131 Questions #1-3, 7-10. 5 Question quiz on order of operations (BDMAS). For
review, play this game.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Complete the 'TRY THIS' handout. You need your Mesopotamia booklets to complete this.
- If you have any questions, post them here.
3.) NOVEL APPROACH:
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You learned much about trade on Friday about what the Mesopotamians traded and who they traded with.
- List at least 2 different items they traded with people from different areas.
- Explain where these items came from.
- Also, explain how these items could have helped them develop as a society.
- For example - having previous metals allowed them to create coins to exchange for goods and services. When they started trading goods and services, this was the beginning of the Mesopotamian economy.
- To be updated.