- What can happen if human rights are ignored?
- Have you ever seen (not on TV but in life) a human rights abuse (treatment that is unkind, cruel or unfair)
- Can history help us appreciate our human rights? How?
- What can you learn from the people who have worked for human rights?
- What would happen if everyone knew their human rights?
1.) MATH 6: Refer to the instructions on yesterday's post. Quiz on Monday.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) WRITE A RESPONSE #1:
- Visit Krozar's Learning Journey and leave him some comments (suggestions/feedback/questions)
- Visit Juliette's Learning Journey and leave her at least 4 comments / suggestions / feedback / questions)
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE #2:
- Visit http://www.youthforhumanrights.org and click on 'THE STORY OF HUMAN RIGHTS'. Watch the documentary (9 min 30 sec).
- Post a response in your own words to this questions: What are human rights?
No One Can Take Your Human Rights