In math, students peer assessed their angle worksheet, and continued by learning about how to use a protractor to measure angles. In PE, students warmed up with line tag on badminton courts, and then practiced serving and rallying with different partners.
Finally, students received printed versions of their photo collage, and readied their collage for a class display of their wonderful photography skills.
1.) LA (Speeches)- Write the main points of your speech on cue cards; practice and memorize your speech over the weekend. Speech presentations will start on Monday. The order will not be announced until Monday, so everyone should be ready to present.
2.) LA (Iqbal)- Mr. Hong and Ms. Fei will be assessing 2 groups by listening to their oral discussion. Please ensure that you are prepared, and that you have contributed to your blog group's online discussion.
3.) ART (Photography)- Please finish mounting your letters individually on construction paper and cutting a 1 cm border around each of the letters.
- All your letters should be mounted on black paper, except for your "feature letter", which should be mounted on the feature color of your group. Refer to this Google Doc if you don't remember your feature letter (highlighted).
- If you were away today or you forgot to take your supplies/letters home, please come to class early on Monday to finish it.
- Liam, Ed, and Hannah: your feature letters were left in the classroom.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE
a) Update your website with a blog post about one subject (not photography) that you find most challenging right now or in term 2. Your blog post should include reflections about:
- What did you find challenging about the subject? (be specific)
- What do you enjoy about the subject?
- What was your favorite activity/project from the subject?
- How do you think you can improve in the subject?
- What are topics that you would like to learn in the subject?
VIDEO LINK: To be Updated.