These are rich learning opportunities for the students. So far we have had the liberal and conservative party candidates present. We are hoping to also have the NDP and the Green candidates present in the near future.
1.) MATH 6: Chapter 3 Lesson 3 worksheet and Chapter 3 Lesson 3 textbook questions #1, 2, 4, and 5.
MIDDLETON MATH 7: Any assigned work.
WILSON MATH 7: Any assigned work.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Quiz on Monday
- You must be able to explain at least 2 different responsibilities of each level of government (federal, provincial/territorial, and local/municipal).
- You must also be able to explain which responsibilities are shared between different levels of government.
- If you have any questions, post them here.
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- We have been learning about 'READING STRATEGIES' in class this week and have discussed: using background knowledge to make connections, monitoring comprehension, and visualizing.
- Using what you have learned in class, please post a response for each of the three above strategies based on this weeks readings.
- Give at least one student a positive comment and a suggestion for improvement.
- If nobody comments on yours, simply self-assess your writing and edit/revise on your own.
Stephen Harper Interview with Peter Mansbridge