In Science, the students continued working on making qualitative and quantitative observations of different objects. They will put their scientific observation skills to the test on Monday when they observe three items of their choice under the compound microscopes.
1.) PARENT AND STUDENT SURVEY:
- All students and parents are asked to complete this survey. CLICK HERE.
- Be sure to have your 3 specimens ready to observe under the microscope on Monday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We started the day off today by listening and watching to the 'Happy' video of people simply being happy and dancing!
- We talked about how having a positive attitude can easily have a domino effect on the people around you. Following this discussion, every single student in the class gave one of their classmates an uplifting and positive comment. The students were amazed at how some simple words were able to make them feel so good about themselves.
- Using as many GOOD ADJECTIVES as possible, describe where your happy place is and what you do to make yourself feel better when you're feeling a little under the weather.
- In your short paragraph, be sure to CAPITALIZE all of your GOOD ADJECTIVES.
4.) Grade 7: FSAs begin on Monday and will continue for the rest of the week.
Take a look at this video and start practicing your 'HAPPY' dance!