- Play the math games that were posted yesterday.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Continue working on improving your powerful response based on the criteria/rubric.
- Look for more feedback this evening. Tomorrow will be your final opportunity to improve your powerful response.
- If you can figure it out, please log into FreshGrade and link up your Powerful Response document to the 'READING/WRITING' assessment on FreshGrade. Do this as a link so only people with the link can see it. You can simply copy and paste the web address of your powerful response to FreshGrade.
- This will allow your parents to see it. Make sure it is on 'COMMENT ONLY' only and not 'VIEW ONLY'.
- Ask questions here if anything is unclear.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Remember the formulas for finding the area of squares and rectangles.
- Area of a rectangle = L x W
- Area of a square = S x S
- Now find the area of your bedroom or another room in your house.
- You don't have to use a ruler - you can use your feet or hands, or body, or anything else.
- Remember that answers are always in squared units (for example: 26 hands squared.)
- Share your answer and in three sentences explain your process for finding your answer.
- Spelling an grammar always matter.
Finding area games