LEARNING INTENTIONS: I can make good decisions about choosing reading strategies that help me understand what I read.
- Make sure you have completed your summaries and paraphrases from yesterday's post
- Click here to complete your work if you haven't done so already
2.) MATH 6/7:
- Watch this video
- Draw and label the X-axis and axis on your graph paper
- Use a ruler and label all positive and negative numbers
- Draw a picture and plot the coordinates beside each of your dots. Remember, each dot must fall on a corner of one of your small squares.
- If you have any questions, post them here or email Mr. Hong directly.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Answer the questions below
- Respond to someones post
- Reply to any comments you receive
- Be sure to revisit our class site to check for comments
- What is the purpose of creating an 'I-CHART'?
- How will this help you in class?
Plotting Ordered Pairs (coordinates)