1.) MATH 6:
- Unit test tomorrow.
- Be sure to complete your 'TEST YOURSELF' worksheet and your Chapter review questions from your textbook.
- Bring your pencil crayons to class tomorrow.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Groups will present their projects in class tomorrow.
- If you need more time to complete your project, please post a message or email Mr. Hong.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, I would like you to practice editing your alphabet images through PicMonkey.
- Click here to access your digital photos.
- Do your best to use the different functions to highlight the letters you are showing in your photographs. Do your best to enhance your images and don't make them seem to artificial.
- If you can figure out how to share your image with the rest of the students via Google Drive, post your link here. To do this, you need to upload it to your Google Drive and share it as an open link. Don't worry if you don't know how to do this. Here is a tutorial on how to do it if you want to give it a shot. We will review how to share documents in class tomorrow.
- Post a message here about the most interesting 3 functions you used on Pic Monkey and explain what they allow you to do.
Sharing files on Google Drive