1.) LA 6/7:
- Complete all pages in your 'Alice Munro Wins a Nobel Prize' article.
- If you have any questions about inferencing, be sure to post your questions here and your classmates can help you out! (Obviously I will post as well!)
2.) Science 6/7:
- Complete graphic organizer if you didn't complete it in class today.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned some basic graphic editing skills using www.pixlr.com.
- Watch this tutorial on how to use the magic wand tool
- Visit www.pixlr.com and use the photo editor to upload an image of yourself, and give yourself a moustache to help support 'MOVEMBER'! Feel free to make other edits to your image. There will be a prize for the most creative image!
- Save your image to your computer at home when you have finished editing it.
- Upload/Save the image to your Google Drive so you can share it with the class tomorrow.
- FINALLY......post step by step instructions on how you went about editing your image. Please use this format:
Step 1: Go to www.pixlr.com
Step 2: Click on Photo Editor
Step 3: etc....
VIDEO LINKS / LINKS: