1.) SCIENCE: Complete all review questions.
2.) LA: Continue working on your essay/speech
]3.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Pg 172 #1, 3, 4, and 7
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you worked in groups to come to a consensus (agreement) on what items you would bring if you were to go on an expedition into an extreme environment.
- Many of you learned that working with a group often times allows you to gain a new perspective on something that you may not have been able to see otherwise.
- Within your group today, what were some challenges you faced?
- Explain using 2 specific examples from your group's discussion.
- Ask two students question about the challenges their group faced.
- Respond to any questions you receive.
What is it Like to Climb Mount Everest
National Geographic - The Call to Everest