Today, the students enjoyed watching their peers perform in front the parents. The holiday spirit was alive and well in the halls of Hillcrest and it was clear how much time and effort many of the students spent practicing their lines, songs, and dance routines. Term 1 is nearing an end and the students have worked very hard this term. I am looking forward to seeing the students work harder in term 2 and we can't wait to see the students learn even more!
- Complete 'CAPITALS' booklet
- Complete 'AVIAN FLU' Reading Comprehension booklet
- If you have any questions, be sure to ask them here. Help your classmates out by helping them by answering their questions.
- Bring 2 metal or bendy coat hangers tomorrow.
- If you have any ornaments, tinsel, ribbons, holiday decorations you want to put on your holiday wreath, please bring them to school tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Post at least 2 questions related to your 'CAPITALS' booklet and your 'AVIAN FLU' booklet. This can be related to instructions, vocabulary, content, diseases, flus, epidemics, pandemics, etc.
- Answer at least 2 questions from your peers (preferably ones that have not been answered already).
- I want to see all of you helping each other on tonight's post! Let's see how teamwork can help you learn better!
VIDEO LINKS/USEFUL LINKS:
Explore Venice, Italy with Google Maps