WATER POLO FORMS - PLEASE RETURN WITH YOUR $15 TOMORROW.
1.) MATH 6: Chapter 7 Lesson 6 Worksheet and textbook questions number 1-7.
MATH 7: Check your teacher's website.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today you learned that limericks are often quite humorous.
- You also learned they follow an AA BB A rhyming pattern.
- In addition to this, you learned about the number of syllables in each line. The first, second, and third lines have 7-10 syllables each. Say the words out loud if you are unsure how many syllables each of your words has.
- The third and fourth lines have between 5-7 syllables each.
- Create your own limerick. I want you to create a funny limerick about someone you know. Be sure not to insult anyone because we do not want to hurt anyone's feelings.
- Comment on at least 3 poems and check to see if your classmates used the correct number of syllables in their poems!
- Reply to any comments you receive and in your edited/revised version, include the number of syllables in each of your lines.
The Limerick Song