- I can distinguish between reliable and unreliable information by using the C.R.A.A.P. test for reliability.
- I can research a topic using primary, secondary, and tertiary sources of information.
- I can give an oral presentation based on an oral presentation rubric.
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
- Equivalent Fractions worksheet (both sides)
- Watch this video on equivalent fractions. You will have a short quiz on this topic tomorrow at the beginning of class!
- New Year's Artwork is due tomorrow with the criteria sheet stapled to the front. The majority of you have finished this.
3.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Make sure you hand in your 10 Unique New Year's Traditions/customs to the digital hand-in box. Make sure you have included the information, an image, and your sources for each tradition in a quick/easy presentation.
- Continue working on your reflections based on the learning intentions of your assignments. If you haven't done one for a past assignment, make sure you post it. Include information such as:
- What did you enjoy?
- What did you dislike?
- What would you do differently if you could do the project/assignment again?
- An image and link to your project/assignment/presentation
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- If you could go on a field trip this term, where would you go and why?
Khan Academy - Equivalent Fractions