PARENTS/STUDENTS: Bring your permission forms and your $13.50 (preferably a cheque made out to Hillcrest/cash if you don't have any cheques)
1.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH: Booklets and Powerful Responses will not be accepted after tomorrow unless you have a really good reason.
2.) MATH 6: Check your teacher's website. Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Quiz on subtraction with number lines tomorrow.
3.) SCIENCE PROJECTS:
- Deep Sea Explorer Prezis and spreadsheets are due on Friday. We will begin presentations on Friday.
- USE YOUR CRITERIA SHEET! If you don't, you WILL NOT meet expectations!
- Manage your time wisely, late projects will not be accepted. Use your time wisely boys and girls!
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We started working on prototypes of paper airplanes in Science class today. In your own words, define 'PROTOTYPE'.
- Why are you we making several prototypes?
- How will you benefit from this?
- How is this process of improving on your original prototype related to other subject areas?
- Comment on at least one other student's response.
- Edit/revise your response.
To be updated