1.) NA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Create a new Google Doc and name it the title of your picture book.
- Write a paragraph about the big idea.
- What is the message that the author is trying to tell the audience? Why?
- Include reasons why and make sure you provide examples from the story using examples.
- Include connections you made to things from the story.
- Share the document with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you give me commenting abilities.
- If you have any questions, post them here.
2.) COMPUTER PROGRAMMING:
- Check the 'SCRATCH' website out and play around with it. It is the same programming language/style you have already learned about through Code.org.
- Play some of the games and see if you can figure out how to create your own!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Share some kind words with your other classmates. Feel free to give compliments to as many students as you like.
- Have a great weekend!
See You Again
Cool Math Games