- Complete section 7.4 in your math textbook #1-7.
- Mark and do corrections at home.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Continue editing/revising your social studies research and make sure it is all in your own words.
- Complete your booklets on Canadian Politics.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What will happen if the Liberals have 43 votes, the NDP has 43 votes, and the Green party has 4 votes?
- Who has the power?
- Who will everyone want to have a good relationship with?
- Explain using the examples we discussed in class.
- Ask 2 students questions about their responses.
Our Electoral System