1.) MATH: No HW.
- Complete as much of your 'SCALE OF LARGE' projects by Monday so you can complete your peer/self-assessments and give feedbak to your peers.
- Use this link to make sure you are properly creating your objects properly according to this approximate scale. This chart uses Earth (1) as the unit of measure. Every other planet is compared to Earth. For example, Jupiter is about 11 Earths. The sun is about 109 Earths.
- Don't forget to use YOURSELF as one of the objects you are comparing in your 'SCALE OF LARGE' activity.
3.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Complete your visible thinking on page 1 and 2 of the 'PARIS AGREEMENT' article on climate change.
- Complete all questions on page 3.
- Complete only the 'BETWEEN THE LINES' question on page 4. This is an inferencing question. Remember to use your reading strategies to help you deepen your understanding.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Show your parents our class website and explain how you use it every day.
- Log into www.freshgrade.com and show your parents your work. Answer any question they have.
- Have your parents log into their OWN accounts on FreshGrade.com They should have an email in their inboxes about this.
- Ask your parents to write comments on the following assignments:
2.) Roy Lichtenstein Onomatopoeia art
3.) Work Habits
4.) Passion Trailer
- Their comments could be supportive, however, the better comments are ones that help you improve next time! Ask them to give you specific comments they feel will help you improve!
- Post a message here letting me know if you and your parents were able to do this and if you have any questions.
- Ask your parents to post a message here about our class website and FreshGrade.
FreshGrade: An Introduction to Parent Accounts