1.) MATH: Quiz on Friday (Translations and transformations)
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Copy and paste any research you have completed on our website over to your own Google Document.
- The document should be titled Name's Ancient Civilization Research
- Share it with me on Google Drive.
3.) LANGUAGE ARTS/NOVEL APPROACH:
- You must hand in the following tonight or tomorrow morning:
2.) 2 Thinking and Learning Questions
3.) Powerful response
- Go to yesterday's post and see if you can create a stop motion video based on yesterday's PAR. Post a shared link here.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
Follow the lesson for today's Social Studies lesson:
1.) Continue working on your Social Studies project.
2.) Use your criteria sheet and follow it closely. If you follow the success criteria and rubric, you will be successful in your learning!
3.) We are in the research phased of the project. We are not yet in the creation phase. You must complete your research before I allow anyone to start on their physical projects.
4.) Base all your reliable research on the C.R.A.A.P. test.
5.) Copy and paste any reliable research you find, but then you must reply to your original post with a summarized version in your own words. If this is unclear, make sure you ask questions in class or on the blog.
6.) You must keep track of your sources by replying to your original thread on today's blog. DO NOT CREATE NEW THREADS. Your thread is for your research. Another thread is for your classmate's research.
The History of Civilization