Today, the grade 6 students received their band notices for next year. All grade 6 students will be part of the band next year. If you have any financial hardships, please speak to Mr. Hong in private and I will make sure it is taken care of. Feel free to email me directly if you like.
Grade 6 band forms are due tomorrow.
Grade 7 Farewell meeting for parents tomorrow
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Complete steps 1-6 on your criteria sheet. You have had 2 weeks to work on this. Follow your criteria sheet closely.
- Make sure you have put all your research onto your Google Document. All 6 steps must be completed for tomorrow.
- Feel free to put it all into your own words. This part will be due on Monday.
- Click here to download the criteria sheet.
- Click here to download the rubric
2.) Feather, Fur, and Fin: Stop motion videos - Share them with me tonight.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Why should we follow rules?
- Why should we follow laws?
- What would happen if we didn't follow rules and laws?
- Write in paragraph form with a hook, body, and conclusion. Pay attention to spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, etc.
How to rotate a figure.