2) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Continue to give feedback to any of your partners.
- DON'T do the work for your partner. Just leave comments.
- Edit and revise your work from the comments given to you by your partner.
- Ask questions if anything is unclear.
3) POST A RESPONSE:
- When Mr. Redican first came to this class the students told him how much they wanted to work in groups and Mr. Redican agreed this was important.
- During sciencing we worked in groups, and before every lesson we talk about how to work in a successful group.
- In paragraph form write about why you like working in a group.
- List three things you need to do in order to work in a good/ successful group. (for example: encourage everyone to participate).
- Don't forget the givens: spelling, punctuation, grammar, capitals, and sentence variety.
Egg Drop Challenge