1.) MATH 6: Check your teacher's website.
- Complete your fraction strips (colour, staple, and cut)
- Your homework questions and video will both be posted on Friday.
- Complete your Andy Warhol inspired anime collage according to the criteria you generated.
- Click here to view the criteria you created.
- Click here to see Kevin's (former student) Andy Warhol anime art.
- Don't forget to post a link to your image here when you finish!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Simply share your final Andy Warhol inspired anime collage!
- Do not post a single image of your digital collage like the first few students have done tonight. You need to post a collage of photos that includes your pencil drawn image, and different colour variations of your coloured image. Click here to see an example of something you could create. Remember, you can get creative with this collage.
- Give two students a comment on a skill you noticed they used in creating their image that you really liked!
- Respond to any comments you receive.
- If you have any questions, post them here.
- YOUR FINAL CREATION IS DUE IN THE MORNING! HOWEVER, I'D LIKE TO SEE IT ON TODAY'S BLOG!
Bill Nye - Biodiversity