1.) MATH 6:
- Chapter 3 Lesson 4 Worksheet and Pg. 84 #1,2, 3, 5 and 6
- Watch this video on Prime Factorization (ONLY UP TO THE 3minute 45 second mark)
2.) SCIENCE: Complete your lab and include the learning intentions, your raw data, calculations, pictures/diagrams, and your brief learning reflection.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Putting yourself in the shoes of others is very important for looking at situations from a different perspective (point of view).
- Put yourself in Carly's shoes from 'One for the Murphys'. Write your paragraph from her point of view.
- In paragraph form, describe how you would feel if you were removed from your family and placed with a new family.
- Use your emotions, feelings, and descriptive vocabulary to explain what you think it would be like.
Prime Factorization (Only up to the 3:45 mark)