IMPORTANT: (WE NOW HAVE ENOUGH DRIVERS!! THANK YOU TO THE PARENTS WHO VOLUNTEERED THIS WEEKEND! Shammer and Tristan!!!!! :-) )
- We will be going to the Fleetwood Swimming pool on Monday afternoon to participate in our water polo program.
- Parents who are driving (Caleb, Kaitlyn, Ethan L., Sarah, and
- Jenna), please be in the school by 12:50pm at the latest. We need to leave the school at 1:00pm at the latest so we can be in the water by 1:30pm.
- Students, please ask your parents if they can drive and email me directly to let me know how many students they can drive and I will reply to you to confirm.
- Complete your onomatopoeia drawing and be sure to fine line it.
- We will work on the colouring style in class on Monday.
- Google Roy Lichtenstein
- Follow your criteria sheet carefully. If you forgot it at school, post a message and someone can put it up for you.
- You must use the Roy Lichtenstein style of art.
2.) MATH 6: Complete Chapter 7 Lesson 7 questions from the textbook.
MATH 7: Math Sheet - Lowest Common Denominator
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have been working on inferencing few few days now. You have all learned that inferencing is reading between the lines. In other words, what is the author saying to you but hasn't actually written it down or said it?
- Don't forget that your inferences must be based on your background knowledge and facts that you can gather from the picture below.
- Click on this link and view the image and answer the following questions:
2.) What time of day is it and why do you think this?
3.) Why is this person on the ground and how did this happen?
4.) If you were to be 5 feet away, what do you think you would have heard when this happened and
5.) What do you think might be nearby? List two things and explain why you think this.
To be updated