1.) MATH 6:
- Complete Pg 3-4 of booklet.
- Complete Chapter 3 Lesson 1 worksheet
- Complete Page 72 #1-4 of Math text Chapter 3 lesson #1
- Due Monday.
- MATH 7: Any assigned work
- Complete Science worksheet (2 sides)
- Re-read page 102-110
3.) FIELD TRIP:
- Grouse Grind tomorrow
- Be sure to be in class by at least 8:25 am at the very latest.
- Pack a lunch, plenty of water, snacks, a light jacket depending on the weather, and anything else you think you may need. You do not need hiking shoes. A pair of runners will be fine.
- If you have any questions, please email me.
POST A RESPONSE:
- You saw this video in class today. From what you have learned, why do you think the hot water freezes instantly and the cold water did not? Do your best to use your knowledge and research skills to complete this response.
- In your response, be sure to talk about the different states of matter and how one state can change to another. Ask yourself, how does this happen? Why does this happen?