1.) MATH 6: Check your math teacher's website.
- Chapter 2 Lesson 2 worksheet.
- Play this Fraction video game and post your top score!
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can create a collage of unique images using different graphic editing tools.
- STUDENT GENERATED CRITERIA: a.) Each image must be edited using at least 2-3 different tools (PicMonkey, Pixlr, or any other editing program). b.) Your final collage must look uniform. c.) You must have incorporated the photography skills you learned about at school. d.) Your images should not looked washed out or artificial.
- Complete all edits and put all of your letters into a collage by using PiCMONKEY, Google Drive/Docs, or Microsoft Word.
- Post your finished collage here as a shared link that is on 'VIEW' only.
- In paragraph form, list 3 digital tools/functions that you enjoyed learning how to use and explain how it helped you enhance your photos. Be sure to pay attention to your paragraph structure (intro, supporting sentences, and conclusion)
- Give a positive comment and at least one suggestion for improvement to 2 students on their written work.
- Edit/revise your work based on your self-assessment or the peer feedback you receive.