1.) MATH 6: (DUE TUESDAY)
- Quiz on Tuesday: Factors, Multiples, Greatest Common Factors, Least Common Multiples.
- Watch this video to review and prepare for the quiz.
- Complete all unfinished worksheets from this past week for homework.
Middleton Math 7: Pg. 9-10 Questions #1-11 and worksheet. Due Tuesday.
Wilson Math 7: 2 worksheets (Factors). Due Tuesday.
2.) SOCIALS: (Due Tuesday)
- To be updated
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Based on what we read in class today (Counting by 7's), write about something you connected with, felt emotional about, or found interesting.
- Write your response using the paragraph structure you have already learned about. Include an interesting hook, at least 1 supporting details (not just 1 supporting sentences - Remember to describe and explain using examples), and a concluding sentence that talks about what you're looking forward to about the novel.
- Here is an example of a response: Willow Chance seems to be an intelligent and strong character. I was able to connect with the end of the chapter. Near the end of the chapter, Willow learned that her parents had been in an accident. When I was in grade school, a friend of mine had parents who had been in a horrible car accident which left his father in a wheel chair and his mother did not recover from her injuries. I can't imagine what it was like for him to go through that experience. I am looking forward to learning more about Willow Chance and everything she experiences.
- Give one student a positive comment and at least one suggestion for improvement.
- Edit/revise your original post.
Terry Fox Video