1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
- Complete the work that was assigned in class today.
- Complete page 162.
- Show all your work and explain which strategies you used to help you solve the questions.
2.) LA / SPEECH FEST:
- Make any edits/revisions that need to be made to your essay based on your self-assessment from a few days ago and your peer assessment from today.
- Your changes will be checked in class tomorrow. Don't forget to work on your hook, conclusion, fluency (transition words), and overall flow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Based on your self-assessment criteria sheet, explain what you did to to improve your Powerful response (LIST AT LEAST 3 things)
- Based on your peer-assessment criteria sheet, explain what you did or need to to do to improve powerful response (List at least 3 things).
- Ask two students questions about their speech.
- Respond to any comments.
The Very First YouTube Video Ever - YouTube has come a long way. It helps everyone learn new things!
Track and Field - A's and B's (Running Drills)