Today, the students had a unique opportunity. Their physical education curriculum was enriched by a Zoomba instructor that came to our school to teach them how to Zoomba! They all worked up a sweat and worked on their listening, sequencing, patterns, and cardiovascular health. One of the instructors is a teacher in the Surrey school district. She was full of energy and this spilled over into the students!
1.) MATH 6: Complete worksheet and textbook questions.
MATH 7: Complete worksheet 3.3 and complete 3.3 textbook questions. These are all due on
Wednesday of next week.
- Make sure you have your 3 body paragraphs completed for tomorrow. Remember, these are only draft paragraphs. You will be improving them in class tomorrow. For now, be sure you have included your topic sentences, supporting sentences (examples, statistics, and quotes) and a concluding sentence for body paragraph #1 and #2.
- You will be working with criteria sheets/check lists to assess your own paragraphs and another student's paragraphs.
3.) POST A RESPONSE #1:
- Play around with Google Maps and see if you can do the following.
- Use the NEW GOOGLE MAPS. Remember, you must be logged into your Gmail account.
- Create a new map. Label/mark the capital cities of all the provinces in Canada.
- Ask your classmates questions here if you need help.
- Post your shared link (shortened link) here.
- This is due on Wednesday. Finish it earlier if possible.
3.) POST A RESPONSE #2:
- Click here and read at least one other person's post from last night. You should read someone's post who hasn't yet received any feedback today.
- Check it to make sure the student has included
b.) What happens in the rising action
c.) What happens at the climax
d.) What happens in the falling action
e.) What happens in the conclusion/resolution.
- Give the student 5 suggestions for improvement. (spelling, grammar, capitals, content, etc). Remember, you are posting on yesterday's post. Reply directly to the student's post from yesterday.
- Edit/revise your post from yesterday after you receive feedback. Make sure you make the changes that were suggested to you.