IMPORTANT INFO: The Terry Fox run will continue tomorrow unless it is a torrential downpour.
1.) MATH 6: Pg 89 Questions #2, 4, 5, and 7. Watch this video on using organized lists to solve problems.
MATH 7 FARRELL: Pg 25 #1-8
MATH 7 VAN: Any assigned work.
- Bring a narrow glass or plastic container with a lid. It must be CLEAR! A narrow olive container, pickle container, mason jar, etc will do just fine. Please find a clear jar that is as narrow as possible. Jars that are super wide will not work because our supplies are limited.
3.) PASSION TRAILER:
- Complete your Passion Trailer draft for tomorrow.
- Don't forget to follow your CRITERIA SHEET.
- If you forgot yours at school, click here.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click on at least one of the passion trailers below.
- Examples: Passion Trailer 1, Passion Trailer 2, Passion Trailer 3
- Using your criteria sheet, comment on all items listed on the second page. Explain what was included and what was not included on one of the example trailers above. If you want a challenge, complete the post a response for two of the example trailers.
- Give specific comments/suggestions (according to the criteria sheet) on what one of the students can do to improve their passion trailers. Include any and all items they missed that are included on your passion trailer criteria sheet.
How to Use an Organized List to Solve a Math Problem