In math, students put their knowledge of diameter, radius, and circumference to practice by measuring the dimensions of an object with a circular surface.
- Upload one photo for each letter in your word into the "Photography Div 4" folder on Google Drive (if you haven't done so already).
- Title the photos in the format "Letter- Your Name" Eg. "A- Ms. Fei".
- Bring your mobile device to class tomorrow (if you have access to one)
- Complete this short self-evaluation form about your in-class participation today (if you were present for French class today).
3) MATH: Math quiz tomorrow. You should know how to calculate:
- Area and perimeter of rectangles/squares.
- Volume of rectangular 3D shapes.
- Area and circumference of circles (formula will be given)
4) WRITE A RESPONSE: Continue to engage and extend the discussion on your literature circle blogs.
- Post 2 questions to someone else
- Respond to 2 other people's comments
ii.) Fatima (Laptop # 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10)
iii.) Hussein Kahn (Laptop # 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15)
iv.) Karim (Laptop # 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20)
v.) Salman (Laptop # 21, 22, 23, 24)
vi.) Maria (Laptop # 25, 26, 27, and 28)
A little jingle to help you remember/review perimeter and area