Although I was away today, the students had a wonderful day of learning. The students revisited poetry and worked on shape poems and incorporated a minimum of 4 poetic devices (onomatopoeia, alliteration, personification, hyperbole, metaphor, simile, etc). I can't wait to see how creative they were!
1.) MATH 6: Complete pg 197-198 Qu. #2-8 of the text.
MATH 7: Any assigned work.
2.) SHOWCASED BLOG:
- Visit Slender Man's Learning Journey and leave him at least 4 comments (feedback/questions/suggestions, etc). I am sure he is in the process of making some updates to his website as you read this. ;)
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE #1:
- Continue with your Socials lesson from today and learning about the different human rights by watching 3 different videos and commenting on them as you did on Thursday's post. Post on Thursday's blog post.
- In addition to this, you must respond to one other student's response with 1 question, 1 comment, and one suggestion. Let's see if we can get every student in the class to complete this!
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE #2:
- What is something you saw on the internet that was amazing to you? Post a link here and tell your classmates why it was so amazing to you!
Obvious to you. Amazing to others!
- I know you have all seen this many times, but I thought it fit today's post! Please watch it again!