- Personal Information form
- General permission form
- Media form
1.) MATH 6:
- Worksheet #3 Questions #12-18
- Chapter 3 Lesson 1 Worksheet
- Booklet Complete Questions #11-22
- Finding Factors of a Number Video
- TO be updated
- Mrs. Middleton - Pg 61 Questions #1, 3-7, and 10
- Mrs. Wilson - Complete multiples grid worksheet
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today's post is identical to yesterday's post a response assignment. Our goal today is to make sure all of you post your response, give someone a positive comment and suggestion for improvement, and edit/revise your original post.
- Click here and click on a different issue you didn't read about in class today.
- Explain in your own words what the issue is, what your personal opinion is, and your reason for thinking this.
- Include the statistics from the pie graph in your response (numbers).
- Also give at least one pro and one con for the issue you clicked and read about.
- For example, if you choose Native funding, you may want to say something like this: One of the issues I read about on the website was about Native funding. I believe this issue is an important one because many Canadians believe First Nation's people should receive more funding from the government. According to the website, 30% of Canadians believe they should receive more funding and 70% of Canadians do not. In my opinion, I think (INSERT YOUR OPINION HERE) because (INSERT YOUR REASON). One pro to this is........One con to this is.......
- Read at least one other student's response and give them a suggestion and a positive comment. For example, if they didn't include the statistics or their reasons, be sure to let them know so they can revise their post.
- Edit/Revise your original post. This can be based on your classmate's suggestions.