1.) MATH 6/7: Watch this video in preparation for tomorrow's class. I wonder if there will be a quiz? Hmmmmmmm.
2.) LA (IQBAL):
- Read Chapter 1
- As you read, be sure to use your stickies to write down words that you don't understand or words you feel are powerful! This can be a single word, a few words, or a phrase. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Write down some powerful questions you came up with. These questions might be about something that happened or something related to an event or character in the story.
3.) LA - SPEECH FEST:
- Complete your introductory paragraphs (SPEECH)
- Don't forget to include what you learned in class today.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- Post 3 POWERFUL WORDS you found and list the page number.
- In your own words, explain what each of the words means in the 'context' you found them.
- List one of your questions (deepest) that is related to Chapter 1 or something that is connected to something you read about in Chapter 1.
- Do your best to answer one of the questions that another one of your classmates has posted.
- There will be a reward in class tomorrow if everybody completes today's work!
1.) Grade 6/7's do the Harlem Shake (Link to be updated later this evening)
2.) Math Video on Area and Perimetre