1.) MATH 6: Chapter 7 Lesson 6 Complete the remainder of the questions.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Please check your teacher's website.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- A Haiku poem is Japanese style of poetry that often relates to nature.
- It has 3 lines. The first line has 5 syllables, the second line has 7 syllables, and the third line has 5 syllables.
- Indicate how many syllables each line has at the end of each line.
- Create two different Haikus and post them in one post.
- Comment on one other student's haiku poems. Be sure to indicate if they followed the correct structure (3 lines and correct syllables)
- Reply to any comments you receive.
How to Write a Haiku Poem