In math, we had a friendly competition to practice our integer subtraction and dispel any misconceptions or common mistakes found in integer subtraction. Then, students continued working on their integer projects.
In the afternoon, we developed some code of conduct for working with the Keva Planks, and brainstormed some fundraising ideas for addressing the child labor and human trafficking issues we have been learning about.
1.) MATH: Complete these integer subtraction practice questions via Google Form.
2.) FRENCH: Work on your French video projects. They are DUE at the end of class on Thursday (you will need to stay after school to finish them on Thursday if you are not finished by the end of class on Thursday)
3.) ART/SOCIALS: If you have any ideas for how our photography could be used for fundraising (to help an organization that addresses child labor/ human trafficking issues), please submit them here.
4.) BOOK CLUB:
- Continue blogging and engaging your group members
- Be ready to start Section III discussions tomorrow
5.) WRITE A RESPONSE: If we were to fundraise for any organization that address child labor of human trafficking issues, which organization would you fundraise for? Include:
- Web address of the organization
- Why did you choose this organization? What is unique about it? How is it different than other organizations?
- How would the organization use the money? (which country or countries do they help? What projects do they have in those countries?)
VIDEO LINKS: Dance (Remix