1.) MATH 6: Chapter 6 Unit Task is due first thing tomorrow!
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) SHOWCASED BLOG:
- Visit Sandy's Learning Journey and ask her some good questions about 3 of her posts. Remember, don't just give 'VIRTUAL VERBAL DOGGY BISCUITS'!
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- If you are uncomfortable posting your write under your 'CODE NAME" choose an alternative appropriate 'CODE NAME' for today that nobody knows you by.
- Post your paragraph from a few days ago only after making sure you have followed the criteria for the write (READ BELOW)
- Include at least one deep and meaningful connection that evokes the emotions of your audience. To do this, you will need to be very descriptive in your writing and draw on personal experiences or the experiences of others that you have seen or heard about.
- Indicate if it is a text to text, text to self, or text to world connection.
- Your job is to make your reader feel what you felt or what somebody else has felt.
- Be 100% honest in your writing and express your feelings/emotions on this topic.
- Things to watch for: good vocabulary, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, punctuation, etc.
- Click here to watch the 'TO THIS DAY VIDEO' again.
- Anti-bullying day is tomorrow. Wear a pink shirt to support the cause!
- Snowshoeing field trip - Bring your forms as soon as possible!
A feel Good story of Sportsmanship - A Shot at Glory.