1.) MATH 6:
- Read pg 94-95
- Complete Chapter 7 Lesson 8 Worksheet
- Textbook questions #1-10 Pg. 96-96
- Unit Test next Tuesday
- Grade 6 students, post a message here confirming you read today's planner message.
2.) SCIENCE: No HW. If you didn't complete the previous day's homework, be sure to complete it.
3.) POST A RESPONSE on YouTube (not here):
- Click here and visit our class YouTube channel.
- Watch this Science video that was uploaded today.
- Post a learning reflection in paragraph form. Be sure to comment on the following:
2.) What did you learn about liquids and the different densities?
3.) What happens to liquids of different densities when you layer them on top of each other? Why?
4.) What happens when you insert solids of different densities into the density tower? Why?
5.) What is your conclusion?
6.) What other questions do you have that could extend your thinking?
7.) Reply to some questions your classmates had and try to answer their extension questions.