1.) LA/POWERFUL RESPONSE:
- Complete your edits/revisions based on all the feedback/suggestions you have received.
- Also, be sure to make your edits/revisions according to your self-assessment rubric.
2.) LA/ESSAY/SPEECH FEST:
- Make sure your first draft is complete according to the criteria for Speech Fest.
- Start making edits/revisions to your draft.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Here is the link we studied from in class today. Be sure to review it to ensure you understand what we discussed! Plus, you'll need it for tonight's post a response!
- What are the different types of poverty that you learned about in class today?
- Be sure to explain these in your own words and not in the words from the website.
- Don't forget to provide at least one example for each in your response. Try to incorporate some statistics from today's daily video!
- Give at least one other student some suggestions to improve their work. Do not simply say, "GOOD JOB!"
- Respond to any comments you receive.
25 Statistics on Global Poverty