1.) LA: Discuss the learning intentions on page one of your 'NOVEL APPROACH' handout.
2.) MATH 6: No homework.
MATH 7: Any assigned work.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- After the iChart, what did today's lesson begin with and why?
- Why do we begin all lessons with this?
- Which reading strategy did you learn about today?
- Why do we set a purpose before reading?
- What happens when you read something for the first time? Second time? Third time?
- Who pushed your thinking today?
- How did they push your thinking?
- Comment on one post and respond to any comments you receive.
Caleb's Holiday Presentation
Khan Academy - Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions