1.) LA/SPEECH FEST:
- Grade 7's, you will present your speeches tomorrow morning. Be sure to have it memorized.
- Grade 6's, you will find out who goes on to the next round in the next few days.
- Complete drawing the individual components of your deep sea explorer. "You can paste them onto your bigger sheet tomorrow.
- Hopefully you were able to complete your machine in class today. If not, you can complete the main machine tomorrow
3.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's site.
MATH 7: Complete the following questions on today's blog.
1.) If you purchased one share of apple for $30.52 and it is currently priced at $345.62,
does this indicate a profit or loss? How much is the profit or loss? Be sure to indicate
using a positive or a negative sign.
2.) List at least 3 different places you have used or seen negative and positive numbers?
Be sure to explain what the positive and negative numbers you are referring to mean.
3.) If you have an arrow pointing from the zero to -5 on a number line and another from -5 to
+11, what is the addition question or subtraction question this represents?
4.) Watch this video and write your definition of an integer using at least one example.
POST A RESPONSE:
- What did you learn from watching speeches today?
- Grade 6 students - Comment on what you would do differently if given the opportunity to do it again.
- Grade 7 students - Comment on what you will do tomorrow based on what you learned today from the grade 6 students.
- Ask one student a question about their post.
Locate Integers on a Number Line
Adding Integers with Different Signs
Adding and Subtracting negative numbers