The students made their final edits/revisions to their 5 paragraph essays and began their edits/revisions to their passion trailers. We are all looking forward to seeing how their writing will affect their ideas for their passion trailers. All of the students already feel that their improved trailers will blow their original ones out of the water!
1.) LA: Essays must be handed in tomorrow at the latest with your 2 criteria checklists.
2.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
- Continue review booklets (2).
- You must complete booklet one by tomorrow.
- Also, page 1 of the second booklet should be finished by tomorrow. You may use a calculator for the magic squares.
- Click here for the answers to the booklet questions. (1) (2) (3) (4) MARK AND CORRECT THE ONES YOU COMPLETE AT HOME!
- If you have any questions, post them here and someone will answer your question.
- UNIT TEST IS ON THURSDAY
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Using the words you highlighted in the reading from today, look up the definitions in a dictionary.
- Some words have multiple meanings so be sure you have selected the correct one.
- Then, read the word in the CONTEXT in which it was used in the reading. Depending on how it is used in the sentence, it will mean something different.
- Explain in your own words (NOT THE DICTIONARY'S WORDS) what the sentence from the reading means based on your dictionary research. YOU WILL HAVE ONE SENTENCE FOR EACH WORD.
- Don't forget to include your source! Thanks AZBO!
- TIP: If you type 'DEFINE+THE WORD' in the Google Search, it will give you the definition just like a dictionary.
VIDEO LINKS/USEFUL LINKS:
A fun link for all you YOUTUBERS! - YouTube Rewind 2014