1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Complete the remainder of your question for section 2.4 in your textbook. #7-15.
- Your first draft of your paragraph is due tomorrow morning. It must be typed out and saved on your Google Drive.
- Use your response sheet from yesterday's Novel Approach lesson.
- Continue working on your science projects. Your projects are due on Friday.
- Use your criteria sheet.
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- Draw and colour the animal you created a few days ago (Adaptations) you created a few days ago. (Pencil or pixels)
- Take a picture or scan it into your Google Drive.
- Share the link here and explain what the most unique adaptation this animal has.
Adding Fractions using fraction strips
Subtracting Fractions using fractions strips